7th Iberian Meeting on Rheology (IBEREO 2019)
We are delighted to invite you to the next Iberian Meeting on Rheology (IBEREO 2019), which will be held in Porto (Portugal) September 4-6, 2019. The Meeting is an International event organized every two years, jointly by the Spanish Group of Rheology (GER) and the Portuguese Society of Rheology (SPR).
The current edition will take place in the Rectory building of the University of Porto, located at the historical centre of the city of Porto.
During the meeting, the most recent trends in rheology will be addressed, with a special emphasis on both basic science and industrial applications covered from different prespectives, i.e. experimental, theoretical and numerical. The meeting will include two keynote lectures, and oral and poster contributions on the main topics.
The Meeting Sessions are:
• Non-Newtonian fluid mechanics
• Microfluidics and microrheology
• Food, Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical Products
• Suspensions and Colloids
• Rheometry and Experimental Methods
• Polymers and Biopolymers
Finally, a wide variety of social activities will help create great memories of IBEREO 2019.
We look forward to welcoming you to IBEREO 2019!
The organizing committee
If you are not a GER or SPR member yet, you can join the groups in one of the following links:
• Sociedade Portuguesa de Reologia: SPR http://www.spr-reologia.com/#shout
• Real Sociedad Española de Física: RSEF-GER https://rsef.es/area-de-miembros/formulario-de-inscripcion-en-la-rsef
• Real Sociedad Española de Química: RSEQ-GER http://rseq.org/inscripcion