Havana, 18-22 July 2016
The Latin-American Conference on High Energy Physics: Particles and Strings II, aims to bring together scientist of Europe and Latin-american countries with the purpose of develop and strengthen scientific links and collaborations between the various physics communities.
The program of the conference will include a set of review lectures on the following topics:
- Physics of the Standard Model and Beyond.
- Theories of fundamental interactions: QCD.
- LHC: Experiments and first signatures.
- String phenomenology, amplitudes.
- D-branes, holography, black hole physics.